Heyo, It's Kam once again.This time I'm bringing you guys some background info on me so you kind of get an idea of who I am and where I come from, and my ideals.
Name: Kameron Lebron Fears
Age: 21(right now)
Home: Bay Area, Ca (a.k.a. San Francisco/Oakland area)
Race: Biracial ( African-American and Filipino)
Relationships: Single (for the moment)
Height: 6'5
Weight: over 350lbs (scale is broke, and no not from me)
Activities: Currently playing college football, Gaming, reading
PS or X Box: PlayStation 4 life
Goals: Get married, have my BA in Kinesiology, be able to make enough money to live comfortably for my family and own a Ford Mustang.
Color: Red, Black, and Yellow ( yeah that right 3 favorites)
Teams: San Francisco 49ers, Giants, Golden State Warriors
Places that I want to go to: L.A., New Orleans, New York, Australia, Japan
I think that's a good amount of info to tell for now.
Ta Ta For Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment