Man this has been a crazy ass time of the year for me recently. First off almost done with all my midterms, just got to finish this last one for my English class, but damn the last 3 weeks have been nothing but me and working on my midterms. When I'm finish with one, the following week I have to work on or study for another one. Then there is my whole transferring situation for the school I'm suppose to be at right now. It's a good thing I still have something to calm me down with all this stress that starts to build up. God I love gaming. But going back to my whole school situation, this whole situation is just too long to explain right now, but it's a story for later.
My coach from up in Canada really has been trying to help me out in this situation, like asking how it feel to be out of football this year. To be honest, I really miss it right now. I feel like a part of me is missing right now. I mean sure I'm still working out to be in a good shape when I finally go up there to play, but it just doesn't feel right. That is especially comes true when I watch the games of my old teams, both back in high school, and here at Chabot and see someone else is wearing my number 77 out there. It feels so awkward seeing them out there wearing it knowing that that's my number.
Even though I miss playing football right now, I feel like I'm finding more about myself as a person outside of football. Yeah sure, football is great and all, but there will be a time where I stop playing the game. Right now I in a club that is part of the Daraja Program that really help me out of a funk I was in, and I joined it because I want give back to something that helped me out in a time of need that I needed. Also I'm finding myself being aware of my surroundings, in which I know where to be and where not to be. It also doesn't hurt that I'm surrounding myself with good people that I think are some of the best out here in this world, but also catching up and staying in touch with some old friends from back in the day. All in all I think there a reason why things happen, just like the crazy ass thing that are happen right now. That's just Life.
--HEYO
No comments:
Post a Comment